KOH Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KOH Forums

Knights Of Honor Guild forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's work on making the forums more liven,Shall we? *Mini game* yaaay >Cookies are limited< ;)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anth
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Anth

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-05-02

Let's work on making the forums more liven,Shall we? *Mini game* yaaay >Cookies are limited< ;) Empty
PostSubject: Let's work on making the forums more liven,Shall we? *Mini game* yaaay >Cookies are limited< ;)   Let's work on making the forums more liven,Shall we? *Mini game* yaaay >Cookies are limited< ;) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:10 am

Hey ladies and gentlemen,

Once upon a time when I used to be kid I saw people in my country playing this game together and I didn't actually know how to get up words all-together to form a simple sentence yet but the weird thing that still occuring till that moment 'how I was eagerly watching them playing it like them with intense interest.'

Anyway I will make that short.This game have rules as I remember correct as the following:
1-Try to fund up words all-together in a sentence.
2-Try not to break the [1-] rule as you will have to connect the words together according to the previous mini-story.
3-Try not to exceed 4 words all in all.
4-Don't ever CHEAT!!
*Do it* Twisted Evil haha

Game advantages:
1-Developing the creation capability.
2-HAVING A LOT OF FUN! Very Happy

Game infirmities:
1-it have no END and that means FUN FOREVER Twisted Evil

Example to start:
The first player should insert a simple sentence with 4 words as like
-'The match I saw'
-'Was really fun because'
-'The player swallow the'
-'Ball without any meaning' Shocked
To be continued..

Have fun everyone! Smile

Last edited by Anth on Thu May 20, 2010 8:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anth
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Anth

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-05-02

Let's work on making the forums more liven,Shall we? *Mini game* yaaay >Cookies are limited< ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's work on making the forums more liven,Shall we? *Mini game* yaaay >Cookies are limited< ;)   Let's work on making the forums more liven,Shall we? *Mini game* yaaay >Cookies are limited< ;) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:11 am

I will begin ~yawns~

'A lady was walking'
Back to top Go down

Let's work on making the forums more liven,Shall we? *Mini game* yaaay >Cookies are limited< ;)
Page 1 of 1