KOH Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KOH Forums

Knights Of Honor Guild forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leader Change Update

Go down 
+3
DarkieKiller
Lethal
Brac
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Brac
Admin
Admin
Brac

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Leader Change Update Empty
PostSubject: Leader Change Update   Leader Change Update Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:01 am

Cenz and I have both tried to contact Louby for a couple weeks without any kind of response. At this point I have informed Cenz to contact the GM's and request a leadership change due to an MIA (Missing In Action) Rank 1. The GM's will move someone who is currently a Rank 2, which means Cenz is the most obvious choice. So we will have it moved over to Cenz, when the time comes that he has to leave for the Military we will have a guild vote for the next rank 1 change, and continue the normal list and vote tradition from that point. If anyone has any questions about what has transpired or how this will affect the voting in the month to come then please feel free to contact me via posting here or pming me through the forums. Have a nice day and happy hunting.
Back to top Go down
Lethal

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Leader Change Update   Leader Change Update Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:41 pm

Gratz Cenz.
And Thanks for all the help B it was great talking to u. So what other game is KOH playing. I might be interested. Hey and by the way i love all u crazy KOH ppl I look forward to where this guild is this time next year. GL grindin or doin whatever it is u do today and allways.

Lethal
Back to top Go down
http://etched4ever.com
DarkieKiller
Leader
Leader
DarkieKiller

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Leader Change Update   Leader Change Update Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:07 am

Congratz to Cenz. I see that Cenz is now the new leader of the guild and wish him the best of luck. I hope he upholds all that we who started the guild wanted it to be and has been a Family. I know that there is going to be a major change in officers and hope that he picks officers that will do there best for the guild and not do for just themselves as I have seen this happen before. I do apologize for my inactiveness but I did and still do love this guild and hope it doesn't change in it's beliefs and traditions. From what I have seen the guild has grown and most seem to get along with everyone in the guild even without the leadership this guild is deserving of. I wish nothing but the best to Louby our former leader that did a great job while she was able to. i have the strong feeling that all rank 2's now will be demoted to unknown ranks to make room for new rank 2's that are now active within the guild. I will be in game from time to time and hope I will be treated with the same respect I now and have always given all in the guild. Again I congradulate Cenz and All that have kept the guild in the high standings that have been achieved without the guidence it so much deserved. GOOD LUCK TO THE HONORABLE KNIGHTS, keep it moving forward, with the majority vote to keep all high ranks Honest and no one having things there way only hence the Round Table we had created to keep it real.
Back to top Go down
Cenz
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Leader Change Update   Leader Change Update Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:55 am

as an asnwer to DK, new officers and such are not meant to make you outsider of guild family HK is, you are not told to step out of family even though ranks of ppl change. And about treating you and others with respect, you are and as long as you stay will be respected as member of family HK is, like Lou said in guild message, "No one is left behind". Not today, not tomorrow
Back to top Go down
KriticalKills

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Leader Change Update   Leader Change Update Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:14 pm

Congratz Cenz, You are deserving of the title as guild leader. You have my support and encouragement. Cenz has always placed others before himself and has always taking pride of being an HK. In turn many have looked toward him as a leader. I know Cenz will take on the responsibility and i feel will do a fine job. If you need help with anything Cenz please contact me and I will assist anyway I can. I love this guild which has become like an extended family. I love the parties, grb, and the events we did as guild. I looked forward to watching the guild grow as we all continue to help each other grow.
Back to top Go down
HavenofHare
Guild Helper
Guild Helper
HavenofHare

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Leader Change Update   Leader Change Update Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:51 pm

Agreed, Cenz will be a great leader.

I as well help Cenz, or the guild in any way I can.

Congrats Cenz, we all know you will do the guild proud as our new headpiece... Um, leader!

So, Boss, you do know what that stands for right?

Stupid Son of a ___________

So, now that we have our leader...

On to displacing Eternity!!!

and taking our rightful place as #1 guild!

The White Rabbit
Haven of Hare
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.TheSwordsofValour.com
Pzy
Guild Member
Guild Member
Pzy

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Leader Change Update   Leader Change Update Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:26 pm

I do agree with Rabbit, lets get down these ET, and yet on this short time of Cenz leadeship I can't wish to be in another guild, this is my 2nd family, damn I love u all so much, I will go to the end and further for all of u!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leader Change Update   Leader Change Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leader Change Update
Page 1 of 1