KOH Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KOH Forums

Knights Of Honor Guild forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ETIN Contest !!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HAVOK
Leader
Leader
HAVOK

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-13

ETIN Contest !!!! Empty
PostSubject: ETIN Contest !!!!   ETIN Contest !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:33 pm

Ok , I am hosting an Etin contest that ends this Friday . The Top Three Guildies who brings me the most Etin by Friday night February 26th will win the following prizes awarded by me :

First Prize------ 5 Defensive Lapisias and 5 Power Lapisias (worth 1 billion gold at current Auction House rates
('Shocked')
Second Prize-- 3 Linking Hammers (x2)

Third Prize---- (1) 7 day XP stone

And....... a random raffle to one non-winner......... a White Tiger Charm!!

This is a contest to get all (and especially newer) guildies involved in the forums and contributing to the weekly maintenance of the Guild House , which is approximately 2800 Etin per week , i believe .

Good Luck !

HAVOK ( TrouzerSnake )

Shocked
Back to top Go down
HavenofHare
Guild Helper
Guild Helper
HavenofHare

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-10-27

ETIN Contest !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETIN Contest !!!!   ETIN Contest !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:58 pm

Looks like I will be spending a week framing!
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.TheSwordsofValour.com
Orix
Guild Member
Guild Member
Orix

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-02-09

ETIN Contest !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETIN Contest !!!!   ETIN Contest !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:30 am

Apparently the contest is over, so Here is my Etin

Taken during GRB before having access to Etin merchant

1599 etin

next time u hold a competition pls organise that other ppl from outside timezones can compete, i do appreciate your effort and money, but seeing that my effort in staying up till 5am (my Etin was also ready from thursdaybut u were on before i left)and that which i made to be worthy of any of the prizes was not taken into account. This kinda leaves me feeling a little crap.

I'm gna be reselling 1.4k etin to remake some of the gold i intended to win, and hand in the 193 as my weekly contribution.

6 Etin were from M4st3r_M1nd so he would be entered into the lucky draw they will be given in or given back to him.

As the Winners were decided, pls find time to post their names and contributions.
Back to top Go down
ARKH
ARKH

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-08

ETIN Contest !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETIN Contest !!!!   ETIN Contest !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:50 pm

Great event!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ETIN Contest !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETIN Contest !!!!   ETIN Contest !!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ETIN Contest !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KOH Forums :: General :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: