KOH Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KOH Forums

Knights Of Honor Guild forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stepping Down

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rikkus.kiss
rikkus.kiss

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Stepping Down   Stepping Down Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:18 pm

Hello guys,
Just want to take a minute to let you all know why I am stepping down as admin. I can't afford to play a um on this server anymore and I am really bored playing on Rikku lately. The guild has been great to me and I really appericiate it and I will pop in from time to time to check on you guys. I have started playing on Evolution High Rate for a couple weeks now and I'm actually getting to enjoy the end game stuff. I even have rank 4 on my dm priest which i never seen happening here. Maybe if the prices come down or I win the lottery I'll come back and make a um .... Sad

if any of u would like to keep in touch u can email me at rikkus_kiss@yahoo.com

Take Care and have fun..
Rikku
Back to top Go down
Dice13
Guild Member
Guild Member
Dice13

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-01-14

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:37 am

Rikku althou i havent played with you personaly ill still miss you and hope to see you around from time to time.
XOXO
Raina
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=506632035
Kei
Guild Helper
Guild Helper
Kei

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-10-16

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:35 am

Q.Q x4782098437547394083 omg im gonna miss u rikku *hugs* i hope u come and visit us soon will u still be doing grb with us?? and yeah were all hoping that prices will go down : / oh well hope u have fun
Back to top Go down
eadwacer
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:43 pm

Thank you for your devotion to the game and for all you've done for Honorable-Knights this far, Rikku. I hope you'll stop by either in the game or here on forums from time to time. We'll miss you! ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stepping Down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KOH Forums :: General :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: