KOH Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KOH Forums

Knights Of Honor Guild forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just for fun and out of curiosity

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cenz
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Just for fun and out of curiosity Empty
PostSubject: Just for fun and out of curiosity   Just for fun and out of curiosity Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:52 am

Ok so heres the idea: name the bands and songs in here which you like and which you think your guildies might like.
Ill start with Sentenced - Sun wont shine and Sonata Arctica - Replica

*sits back and waits for answer with very curious attidute*
Back to top Go down
drTook
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Just for fun and out of curiosity   Just for fun and out of curiosity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:50 am

Nice to get some tips on good music.
Here are a few of my favorites, strangely also metal Smile

Therion - Symphony of the dead
The Gathering - Eleanor
Opeth - Windowpane
Back to top Go down
Pzy
Guild Member
Guild Member
Pzy

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Just for fun and out of curiosity   Just for fun and out of curiosity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:58 am

Okey I'm a big music fan, so I got alot, but I wil keep it short =)

UnderOath . all songs (espeially A Boy Brushed Red.... Living in LBac and White. or Young and Aspiring)

Tool - also all songs, then I mean ALL. This band has a secret meaning bout the human psych and they sing alot about how most humans are bad peoples and how much going on that we don't see, got VERY rare musicvideos and Live shows.

A Perect Circle - Another band created by the singer of Tool (Keenan James Maynard) these r a ll more famous and isn't tht deep as Tool.

Nirvana - all songs (LOL)

Paramore - Misery Business and Ignorance

Sabaton - Swedish industrial band who got songs of the WW2 and which describes what they thinks bout the war.

Takida - Swedish emocore/heavy metal band, I just <3 em so much ^^

Okey I'll stop there so u don't get to bored reading xD
Back to top Go down
eadwacer
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Just for fun and out of curiosity   Just for fun and out of curiosity Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:42 am

Nice idea for a thread. I didn't listen to all songs listed here yet, but so far from those I've heard the Windowpane by Opeth is closest to my listening tastes Wink.
I'll start with one of my long-time favourites, a band probably known more for it's influence on some of major rock bands of the 90's (including some of those named by Pzy) than for it's own music - Killing Joke. I know that many may find their songs a bit too repetitive, but I rarely found rock music of such an intensity and unique sound. It wasn't easy for me to pick only 3 or so songs by a band I've been listening to over ten years, but I think this selection may serve as a good introduction to KJ. Hopefully someone may enjoy this.

Killing Joke - Inside The Termite Mound (Live)
Killing Joke - Democracy
Killing Joke - Invocation (With a video taken from Felix the Cat movie, yey!)
Back to top Go down
HavenofHare
Guild Helper
Guild Helper
HavenofHare

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Just for fun and out of curiosity   Just for fun and out of curiosity Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:57 am

FledFive from right here in Grand Rapids MI
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.TheSwordsofValour.com
Pzy
Guild Member
Guild Member
Pzy

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Just for fun and out of curiosity   Just for fun and out of curiosity Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:52 pm

agree with Ead, Killing Joke is awsome band... hasn't listened to them so much, but I've heard what I've liked
Back to top Go down
drTook
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Just for fun and out of curiosity   Just for fun and out of curiosity Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:11 pm

eadwacer wrote:
... I didn't listen to all songs listed here yet, but so far from those I've heard the Windowpane by Opeth is closest to my listening tastes Wink. ...

Nice, it's one of their 'odd' songs. Most of their music is a bit more heavy, this one is a good example.
Opeth - Ghost of Perdition
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just for fun and out of curiosity   Just for fun and out of curiosity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just for fun and out of curiosity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KOH Forums :: General :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: