KOH Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KOH Forums

Knights Of Honor Guild forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GRB and Fireworks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drazen Tor
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Drazen Tor

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-04-03

GRB and Fireworks Empty
PostSubject: GRB and Fireworks   GRB and Fireworks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:54 pm

Well today confirmed something that I knew to be true that at the end of GRB when a guild gets fireworks its a strong indication that the guild has ranked. The ranking level is not shown until 30 min later at the Guild Master in Keo. Yet you know the guild ranked when the fireworks are fired off and you start seeing guild participants' names listed for fireworks at the end of being ported.

Though you all may want to know what I had been noticing during the time they started doing fireworks at the end of GRB. =)

j
Back to top Go down
RidinDirty
Guild Member
Guild Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-12-22

GRB and Fireworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRB and Fireworks   GRB and Fireworks Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:33 pm

lol its just a celebration ppl do after its over they just shoot off a bunch of fireworks and alot of times it gets glitched and will show somebody who didnt shoot any off.
Back to top Go down
Drazen Tor
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Drazen Tor

GRB and Fireworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRB and Fireworks   GRB and Fireworks Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:07 pm

Actually I thought so at first as well but I don't have fireworks and it showed that I fired them off and the times we didn't rank I didn't get my name showing that. Yet, when we do I would see my name as having fired off fireworks.
Still I could be wrong. =)
Back to top Go down
eadwacer
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-16

GRB and Fireworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRB and Fireworks   GRB and Fireworks Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:49 pm

First of all, it's not permitted to use fireworks after the end of GRB because they make the lag that's bad enough at that time even worse; I don't know whether it's considered as a straight violation of ToS, it's probably not bannable or something, but for sure it doesn't help anyone.
Like Ridin, I am also pretty certain that there is no connection between guilds' GRB performance and fireworks. Seeing your name appearing on the log like e. g. '.Eadwacer. used fireworks' doesn't mean that this particular toon has really done that, it's a common glitch. Someone else just fired them and the program just messed the names. These log glitches seem to happen most with fireworks and in pvp combat. I often - sadly - see on pvp maps on my screen log messages like '.Eadwacer. killed .Eadwacer.'; still I am not aware of having suicidal tendencies of any kind:).
Back to top Go down
Drazen Tor
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Drazen Tor

GRB and Fireworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRB and Fireworks   GRB and Fireworks Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:58 am

Yeppers, I agree but I will keep track as this goes on...since the game at times has nothing better to show at times, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GRB and Fireworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRB and Fireworks   GRB and Fireworks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GRB and Fireworks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KOH Forums :: General :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: