KOH Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KOH Forums

Knights Of Honor Guild forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lapis Farming

Go down 
+3
RidinDirty
HavenofHare
Orix
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Orix
Guild Member
Guild Member
Orix

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Lapis Farming Empty
PostSubject: Lapis Farming   Lapis Farming Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:33 pm

i have raised this issue a couple times in GC but i thought i'd raise it here too.

Main reason i bring this up is for etin, i personally cannot afford 10mill gold per week and find farming repeatable quest items takes very long, especially to get 200 items.

The idea is that we try get a union together, maybe on saturday after GRB or sometime during the week and attend Oblivion Island.
Those who have been to OI know it's hardcore, but i think we should have enough high level power to take it on. Doing the first two bosses, towning and returning should be easier and more profitable than doing all of them.

Considering that 1 Lvl 6 Craft Lapis sells for between 1 and 1.4 billion gold and Sonic Amulets can get 1.5-2 billion, i think it could put our etin needs to rest for quite a while and maybe even allow for further Guild House upgrades

whether we use all the items collected for etin or set a limit is up to u officers and leader.

Main problem is the time. Oblivion Island is open between 2pm and 8pm PST (around 10pm-4am GMT & 12am-6am +2GMT. disregarding daylight savings)
Back to top Go down
HavenofHare
Guild Helper
Guild Helper
HavenofHare

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Lapis Farming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lapis Farming   Lapis Farming Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:05 pm

Sounds like a great idea.

Now just to get my Def up high enough to help.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.TheSwordsofValour.com
RidinDirty
Guild Member
Guild Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Lapis Farming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lapis Farming   Lapis Farming Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:25 pm

OI opens up at different times every day and you need 18 ppl in a union to go in.

I also dont wanna say this i mean i'd give it a try but IMO we dont have the power to take down the bosses in OI with the amount of people we get on. We can do box runs though those are easy but we would need 18 people to get in
Back to top Go down
Kei
Guild Helper
Guild Helper
Kei

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-10-16

Lapis Farming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lapis Farming   Lapis Farming Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:32 am

i think this is a wonderful idea ^^ but yes there is the problem of the killers but we can always add our friends that wish to go with us but that means it will ahve to be on random drop i will try to make it when ever im on and im sure others of the guild would love to go along as well. if we dont have enough ppl we can always join another union as long as its on random loot = ) but like i said im up for it
Back to top Go down
Skye

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-11-29

Lapis Farming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lapis Farming   Lapis Farming Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:39 pm

Sounds like a brillant idea, but after going to OI and feeling the power of the bosses(felt like he was trying to hit me back to lvl1)we need more hard killers and priests and mages, artillery would help too.lol
We could bring friends that would be good.
We could also go to link dwater and farm for lvl 5s not as good as cash as OI but we can manage them. Craft lvl5s are 70 mill so it could be another way of earning money , getting lapis and giving exp out too.
We could also farm bosses in dino /dd1/SC for armour and weapon drops too. These we can do easierly and any guild event should have drops available at a lower price for guildies who attend or need it , any goods got that are not required to be sold in AH and all money raised to go to the guild fund.
Back to top Go down
HavenofHare
Guild Helper
Guild Helper
HavenofHare

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Lapis Farming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lapis Farming   Lapis Farming Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:35 pm

Again a great idea Skye.

I am all for helping in anyway that I can, even if its as pack mule storage for items or to increase our chances of getting items drops in a random drop.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.TheSwordsofValour.com
Dice13
Guild Member
Guild Member
Dice13

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-01-14

Lapis Farming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lapis Farming   Lapis Farming Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Times for OI are (in est time)

Sunday 11am-5pm
Monday 11pm-5am
Teusday 5pm-11pm
Wednesday 11am-5pm
Thursday 11pm-5am
Friday 5pm-11pm
Saturday 11pm-5am
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=506632035
Tuppaz
Guild Member
Guild Member
Tuppaz

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-09-10

Lapis Farming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lapis Farming   Lapis Farming Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:48 pm

So far Farming party's/unions is a wonderfull idea but when it comes to OI idk i cant scratch the bosses what it looks like and even oure most powerfull fighters goes down fast in there but if we can get enuff ppl to it im all for a try never be nagative b4 its tested
Farming dd1 for lapis is a realy good way as well so as bosses but the general idea of farmig for lapis gears and expencive stuff is a great idea and i wanna test it as well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lapis Farming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lapis Farming   Lapis Farming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lapis Farming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KOH Forums :: General :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: